Posted by mick on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 4:24pm.
Could you divide 14 shirts into two equal groups? why or why not
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 4:26pm
Does 2 go evenly into 14?
- math - Jen, Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 4:55pm
Mick, take 14 objects (maybe pencils or paper clips) and try to split them in 2 equal groups. See if you're able to.
- math - Anonymous, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 4:48pm
How can you divide 14 shirts into two equal groups
- math - saniyah, Monday, November 2, 2015 at 7:42pm
i have 14 shoes and i
- math - Bakary , Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 5:02pm
No because it's dividing
- math - Anonymous, Monday, January 4, 2016 at 7:38pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade - Can you divide 14 shirts into 2 equal groups?Why or why not?
- 5th grade math (word problems) - I'm not sure how to solve this problem. I know ...
- Math - Think about dividing with 15. Give a reason to divide15 into 3 equal ...
- Biology - 1. A medical scientist is designing an experiment to test the results ...
- math - Two twin brothers each have two favorite sweat shirts that they wear ...
- math - Jamal is leading a group of 119 tourists through a museum. He wants to ...
- math - divide 33 photos into two groups so the 7atio is 4 to 5
- MATH - DIVIDE 64 BUNDLES OF NEWSPAPERS INTO TWO GROUPS SO THE RATIO IS 3 TO 5
- Math - Divide 64 bundles of newspapers into two groups so the ratio is 3 to 5.
- 6th grade math - maria has 8 pennies, 7 nickels, 7 dimes, and 7 quaters. how can...