Posted by Fun on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 10:24pm.
The dg spelling of the sound /j/, as in budget, is found in many words. Complete the puzzle below:
a) a type of homedame candy _ _ dge
b) courtroom official _ _ dge
c) small bushes surrounding a lawn _ _ dge
d) a promise; oath _ _ _ dge
e) roadway across a river _ _ _ dge
Language - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 10:25pm
I'll be glad to check your answers for the rest of these.
Language - Fun, Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 10:35pm
E ) bridge
Language - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 10:39pm
C is not correct. The others are correct.
Language - Fun, Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 10:43pm
is this word " edge"?
Language - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 10:49pm
The word begins with "h."
Language - Fun, Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 10:54pm
Thank you so much!!
Language - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 11:07pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spelling - sort the spelling words by consonant sound changes. crumb crumble ...
- Language Arts - What are some ways I can help my son remember is spelling words...
- english - 1. Choose the answer that displays the correct spelling of the plural ...
- english - underline the base word for each word in the box. Then find and circle...
- Spelling Skills - Use the spelling words in the boxes below to complete the ...
- Practical English - 8.How could you combine the following two sentences into ...
- Language - Complete the puzzle below with words that fit the meaning and end in ...
- criminal law - I'm needing help understand this assignment on the last question ...
- math - A printer knows that a page of print contains 1273 words if large type is...
- Math Counting - A bowl of candy contains many pieces of candy but only six ...