Posted by chad on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 9:47pm.
An Adult male's heart pumps about 2.8 million liters of blood a year. If his heart beats 70 times a minute, how much blood does his heart pump with each beat? Show work
Math - MathMate, Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 11:37pm
Volume per beat
= total volume / number of beats
= 2800000 litres / (365*24*60 minutes * 70 beats per minute)
= 0.076 l. / beat
Math - math lover, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 11:56pm
Its .076 in each beat .
Math - Math Lover, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 12:00am
2.8million liters in a yr.
is 7671.233 liters a day
which is 319.63 per hr.
which is 5.327 liters per min.
which is .076 liters per beat!
So , the answer is .076 liters per beat.
Math - Math Is Life!!, Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 7:41pm
0.076 Liters per beat!!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - an adult male's heart pumps about 2.8 million liters of blood a year. ...
- Geometry - The average human heart pumps about 60 milliliters of blood for each ...
- Chemistry - While you are doing heavy work, your heart pumps up to 25.0 L of ...
- Physics - During each heart beat, approximately 70cubic cm of blood is from the ...
- Math - On an EKG strip a nurse determines that a patient's heart is beating 5 ...
- Physics - The human heart discharges 75ml of blood at each beat against the ...
- walvisbay high - Emmaneuls heart beats 74 timea per minute ,on average ....
- Biology/ a&p - Which of the following parts of the circulatory system carries ...
- Biology - . Which of the following parts of the circulatory system carries ...
- Science - If my heart beats on average 73 times, how many times does my heart ...