posted by Franco on .
I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you very much.
1) Doctors do their best not to lose their temper.
2) Storm is pouring the milkshake over Jason because he was rude to Mickey. Jason is surprised and disgusted.
3) Mickey is staring at Jason and he can’t believe (can't trust) his eyes (he can’t believe Storm could pour the milkshake over him).
4) What day is it tomorrow? Tomorrow is Thursday.What date is it tomorrow? Tomorrow is the twenty-seventh of February.
5) Tomorrow evening (also night) Mike’s group is playing at the school gym. Why don’t we go there? I don’t like it (?) very much. Are they playing all night long? They are playing after dinner.
6) Why don’t we have dinner at Beth’s first? She is having a party and you like them. That sounds great. Ok. Why don’t we meet at your house at seven pm.?
7) I’d prefer to meet at Berth’s rather than at my house. I’d prefer you to go the Berth’s.
8) Do you like texting friends? Are you texting your friends this afternoon
1 - tempers
2 - OK
3 - ... and he can’t believe his eyes. He can’t believe Storm would pour the milkshake over him.
4 - OK
5 - OK
6 - OK
7 - Beth's? "I'd prefer that you go to the Berths'."
8 - needs question mark at the end. All else is fine.