Posted by Karol on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 5:15pm.
Providing assistance to a child in self-care tasks
a. always encourage helplessness
b. is necessary for very young children
c. should be left to the family
d. should be as minimally intrusive as possible.
I chose "d" for my answer. can someone pleae check it forme.
2.A naturalistic language learning environment
a. occurs mostly in the home
b. is created whenever a child is communicating with others
c. occurs mostly in speech therapy
d. excludes speech therapy
I chose "c" as my answer.
cansomeone pleae check it for me. thank you
Exceptional children - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 5:20pm
Your first answer is correct.
I think your second answer is also right, but I'm not positive.
Exceptional children - Daisy, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 10:35pm
special educational services for young children with disabilities
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- early childhood language arts - 1. A naturalist language-learning environment A...
- child care - an important step in reducing bias is to (a)help children choose ...
- early childhood - guidelines for early childhood programs tor typical children a...
- Early Child Ed. -Please help! - Would you please check these questions and my ...
- child care managment - 6. Child care staff should integrate health education ...
- Child Care - To encourage positive self-esteem, you should A. encourage ...
- Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - I know that I asked you about ...
- Child Care - When Working with special needs/learning disabled children, ...
- Child Care - Which of the following statements regarding the zone proximal ...
- reflection and observation - suppose youre a young mother with two preschool ...