Posted by Anonymous on Monday, January 24, 2011 at 11:08pm.
how would you translation BElimicus, Cum De testanmento Audivisset, adeo attonitus erat ut ninil respondere posset, salvius autem haec addidit ridens.
latin - helper, Monday, January 24, 2011 at 11:11pm
BElimicus, testanmento When you are about to have heard, so much so astounded by was, when ninil could reply, without prejudice to these things, laughing, he added.
From Google translator
Latin - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 12:19pm
You need to double-check all the words. This doesn't make sense.
latin - Jacqueline, Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 12:27pm
How would you express "without money" in Latin?
latin - Jacqueline, Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 12:31pm
How would you express "I fight" in Latin?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Latin - 1. Cum Romae iter faceres, multa nova vidisti. When you were on a ...
- Hard Latin 2 translation no idea - Primum octo paria servorum eiusdem gentis, ab...
- latin - Magister officiorum haec alteri puero dabat. Latin to English.
- latin - I am stuck on translating the below from Latin to Englis: Impluvium in ...
- Latin - Would you mind checking my translations of these? 1. Silvas claras ...
- latin - Can someone tell me if my translation is correct? I have to write a ...
- Latin - I need help in translating this text. Primo Galli per vias hominum ...
- latin - Could anyone translate this paragraph for me? i can not figure it out! ...
- latin - English to latin translation needed. Friends, hurry to our house now.
- English/Latin Translation - How do you say "live free" in latin?