January 21, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, January 24, 2011
I'm sorry to take so long to get back. All of the C atoms are sp2 hybridized. There are no sp3 hybridized C atoms
Here is a link to that post on Sunday.
Answer This Question
Spanish for Alicia and/or Vicky
- Be sure you see all 3 of your posts: 1. http...
To Kuromi - re English
- http://www.jiskha.com/display.cgi?id=1254257821 and ...
- Regarding the FeO==> Fe(OH)3 problem below, take a look at the ...
- What is the relevance of academic study of the Bible today...
- Discuss how you would approach creating a negative ...
- I responded to your post(the one on ratio of +/- charges) ...
- What steps would one take to ensure that the purpose of ...
- Here is the question you initially posted @ 10:22 last night (Sunday) ...
English for sou
- I hope you're still working on these: http://www.jiskha.com/...
Spanish Literatue for Cassie
- Please refer back to your original post, which I ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help