Posted by Skye on Monday, January 24, 2011 at 12:05am.
Ms. Sue, can you help me again? you replied to my question but i still need a bit of help
Small Pizza- radius 6 in. cost $9.75
Medium- radius 8in cost $12
Large-diameter 20 in cost $16.50
The edge is stuffed with cheese, and its the best part of the pizza/ What size has the most pizza edge pr dollar? what is the circumference of this pizza?
Then what do i do? I am kind of very confused.
- Geometry Ms. Sue help please? - Dr Russ, Monday, January 24, 2011 at 5:48am
I agree with you cost per inch around the circumference.
Go back to the question it is asking which has the most pizza edge per dollar.
Small has circumference of 37.7 inches and costs $9.75, so the amount of pazza edge per dollar is
37.7 inches/9.75 = 3.87 inches per dollar
medium 4.19 inches per dollar
large 3.80 inches per dollar
so which has the most pizza edge per dollar?
what is the circumference of this pizza?
The medium one has the most inches per dollar (4.19 inches per dollar). I'll leave you to work out the circumference.
- Geometry Ms. Sue help please? - TIFFANY, Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 7:24pm
you aren't ms.sue!!!!!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry check my answer? - Small Pizza- radius 6 in. cost $9.75 Medium- radius...
- Math (Variation) - The cost of a pizza varies directly as the square of its ...
- math - Sue and Joe each ordered a small pizza. Sue ate 2.5 of her pizza. Joe ate...
- Math - Find the surface area of the cone. Use 3.14 for pi. The radius is 8in and...
- maths - Small pizza Diameter = 15 cm Medium pizza Diameter = 30 cm I$ a medium ...
- Math - A small pizza is of diameter 14 cm and a medium pizza 28 cm. Is a medium ...
- algebra - The radius of a large pizza is two times plus 3 inches larger than a ...
- Math - Sue and Joe both ordered a small pizza each. Sue ate 2.5 slices of her ...
- Math Ms.Sue??? - Find the surface area of the cone. Use 3.14 for pi. The ...
- math - johnny at 1/2 of a pizza, sue has 1/2 of another pizza, johnny said he ...