Posted by CJ on Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 1:24am.
Factorize the following :
- MATH - anon, Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 1:32am
Do you mean,
x^4 - x^2 - 6
This was answered the first time you posted it. I pasted the answer here for you.
(x^2 - 3)(x^2 + 2)
- MATH - Atilla, Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 2:26am
HEY CAT :) First, to find it, you have to find the factors of six that could equal -1, because -x is the same thing as -1. So the factors would be -3 and +2, right? So in brackets, it would be: (x^2-3) (x^2+2) :) HOPE I HELPED!
- MATH - CJ, Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 2:42am
omg tilla!! :D you totally helped. thankiess!!
Answer this Question
- mathematics - Key: logx= log base x 1. Prove that: (logx64 +logx4 -logx8)/(...
- math - Factorize the following: 2x^2 + 3x - 7
- MATH - Factorize the following : x4-x2-6 HELP!!!!!!
- Math - Factorize the following expressions completely. 6x2y3 +18xy + 3x2y2 + 9x ...
- maths - factorize the following. 1) 4x^2-2x+5=0 2) 6x^2+5x-4=0 3) x^2=3x 4) x(x-...
- Math - Factorize the following expressions: 1) 6a(3a-2)+12b(3a-2) I got : (3a-2...
- algebra - Factorize the following trinomial by middle term spilt. 7x-6-2X^2
- math - factorize :x2-2X+xy-2y
- math - factorize 1) x^2=5x-6 2) 6x^2-20=-7x 3) 6x^2-7x=-2
- Math - Factorize (x+2)^2 + x^2 +6x + 8