Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 7:16pm.
Could someone please explain to me why this is true:
5^2/3x25^2/3=25 I understand problems like 5^4+5=5^5 is false, but it's simpler. I'm just not getting what makes the top problem true
Math Need an explanation - helper, Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 7:42pm
You need to use parentheses in your problem
I have no idea what this means?
Is this your problem?
5^2/3 x 25^2/3 = 25
This does not equal 25.
Math Need an explanation - Reiny, Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 9:05pm
For the above to be true you will have to write it s
Math Need an explanation - helper, Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 9:50pm
thanks REINY. After seeing your post, the problem, as I typed without parentheses, is apparent. I don't know why I didn't see that! Parentheses are nice though.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health Truth or False PLEASE CHECK ANSWERS - $$ = MY ANSWER Just as a person ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
- math - Is the following statement true or false? Explain your answer without ...
- CALC 2A - True or False. If f is continuous at 5 and f(5)=2 and f(4)=3, the the ...
- Pre Calculas - True or false (logx)^2=2logx True or false in56/in7=in8 i got ...
- Science - Hi. Could you Please check my answers? I just want to make sure they ...
- Fitness (Check answers) - 6) Gang member often have weapons and are involved in ...
- 7th grade health Ms. Sue please thanks - True/False Indicate whether the ...
- Reading - can you help me thank you: 2.Detecting bias is one of the major keys ...