Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 12:16pm.
21. Van Gogh painted many self-portraits.- F?
23. Vige'e-Lebrun carried its neoclassic style to its highest point.- ?
Fine Arts - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 12:19pm
Check these sites for your answers.
Fine Arts - mysterychicken, Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 1:41pm
I'm still unsure about #23
Fine Arts - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 1:43pm
With that wording, it must be in your book. My hunch is that statement is false, but I don't have your book and only briefly skimmed the above articles.
Fine Arts - mysterychicken, Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 1:49pm
Fine Arts - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 2:16pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Fine Arts - 3. Which of the following worked as an assistant on the first set of...
- English - I'm doing a competition & this time it's about vincent van gogh. it ...
- art history - Im writing a paper on Van Gogh's cypress tree painting. I have a ...
- Fine Arts - 2. Miniature painting continued into the Romanesque period. These ...
- Grammar - Which of the following sentences displays a correct use of punctuation...
- Fine Arts - 1. Which of the following artists combined the emotionalism and ...
- Fine Art - What style did Vincent can Gogh use, and if and why opinions ...
- HS Digital Arts - Which of the following artists were known for their collages...
- English - Can someone have a look at this short paragraph on Vincent Van Gogh? ...
- Education - I'm to create a hand printed painted to match my skin tone. I'm not ...