Posted by Kelli on Friday, January 21, 2011 at 8:00pm.
I am writing a 300-word program analysis for a human services organization. I cannot seem to apply the six policy fundamentals to the program I am using. I keep reffering to my text/notes but it just doesn't make sense.
Any tips or adive would be appreciated!
Public Policy Human Services - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 21, 2011 at 8:01pm
If you post the six policy fundamentals here, we'll try to help you.
Public Policy Human Services - Kelli, Friday, January 21, 2011 at 8:08pm
1. Mission, Goals, Objectives
2. Forms of Benefits or Services Delivered
3. Entitlement (Eligibility) Rules
4. Administrative of Organizational Structure for Service Delivery
5. Financing Method
6. Interactions among the Foregoing Elements
Public Policy Human Services - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 21, 2011 at 8:17pm
If you answer these questions about the program you're studying, you should be in good shape.
1. What are the mission, goals and objectives of this program?
2. What services and benefits does this program deliver?
3. Who is eligible for this program?
4. What is the organizational structure? Who reports to whom? Who is responsible for what?
5. How is this program funded?
6. How do these fundamentals fit together? Do they all work together to fulfill the goals and objectives?
Public Policy Human Services - Kelli, Friday, January 21, 2011 at 8:39pm
That will help; thank you very much.
Public Policy Human Services - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 21, 2011 at 8:47pm
You're very welcome. Good luck.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Human Services - What do the words "problem," "policy," and "program," mean ...
- Human Services 245 - Because of the confusion between the words “problem,” “...
- Human Services - I am beginning a paper on a proposed social program. Could you ...
- human services - The question I need to answer is Describe a social policy that ...
- Human Services - COMPARE program planning with program evaluation in human ...
- health and human services - how would a public organization address immigration ...
- public policy & social services - what, according to the authors, is the central...
- human services - Could someone give an example of a policy within the context of...
- human services agency - how and what services are provided to the hospice ...
- human services - compare and contrast program planning and program evaluations ...