Posted by So Lost on Friday, January 21, 2011 at 3:38pm.
I wanted to know if finding the x in all of this is correct.
- ALGEBRA - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 21, 2011 at 3:46pm
There's no equal sign in your first line.
Do you mean?
3+x(12*4) = 24
- ALGEBRA - So Lost, Friday, January 21, 2011 at 3:49pm
Yes Ms. Sue my mistake
- ALGEBRA - So Lost, Friday, January 21, 2011 at 4:03pm
Sorry once again Ms Sue I'm just trying to find out what the x would be
- ALGEBRA - helper, Friday, January 21, 2011 at 4:07pm
see your first post below, I solved it for you and explained
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ALGEBRA - 3+x(12*4)-24 3+x(48)-24 51x-24 51-24=27 48/27 x=1.7? Not sure if I did...
- algebra - how do i solve the equation 34x^4-85x^3+51x^2=0
- college algebra--please help - solve the following inequality 70x-51<70/x I ...
- Algebra II - How can you completely factor the following polynomial: 6x^5-51x^3-...
- History - What was the main reason for king louis support of french exploration ...
- ae - waht are some setbacks that stop u from achieving goals? I have decided my ...
- Math-Algebra - Factor the polynomial 17xy^4+51x^2y^3 7xy(10y^4+44xy^2) 17xy^3 (y...
- History - Why would President Johnson be so concerned about having citizens and ...
- algebra - Can I get help finding the difference. Please show steps for me. (2x^2...
- English - 1. Why do you not like becoming a journalist? Because I want to become...