Posted by dk on Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 6:38pm.
without multiplying, how do you know that the product of 399 and 48 is smaller than 20,722?
- 4th grade - bobpursley, Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 6:39pm
what is 50x400?
- 4th grade - dk, Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 7:24pm
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 7:30pm
Since 399 is less than 400 and 48 is less than 50, then obviously the answer must be less than 20,000. Right?
- social studies - christina manley, Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 8:37pm
the world in the 1400s
- 4th grade - Juan, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 9:09pm
how can you show without multiplying that 4/9 is greater then 0.4
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade - reena says the product of 54 and 9 cannot be 487. she says that she ...
- 4th grade - How can you show without multiplying that 4/9 is greater than 0.4?
- Math - When a telephone exchange is established, there are 10,000 new phone ...
- math - 8. The half-life of a certain radioactive material is 71 hours. An ...
- 4th grade math - My math problem is Round each number to the place of the ...
- 4th grade math - product 108and 4 find product 324 and 4
- 6th grade math - how do you estimate a product when multiplying fractions?
- MATH - i am in 4th grade doing my sisters homework dont ask why but i need help ...
- 4th grade math - Two rectangles are each 5 in. wide. The larger rectangle has an...
- Math riddle - Why is 1,399,411 smaller than 1,296,204?