Posted by beebee on .
is this grammar, mechanics, and usage correct?
January 16, 2011
As a potential franchisee, I am investigating Subway operations. With your experience, you can provide the kind of information I need.
I have so many questions I would like to ask you, can you help me answer some of these questions?
• Did you encounter any unforeseen costs when you were first starting up your franchise?
• Did you have trouble fitting into the franchise mold?
• How much say did you have in the location/size of your store?
• How long did it take you to start making a profit?
• How many hours a week do you work?
• Did you have any costs that are not covered by the franchise fee?
• How do you calculate royalty and advertising feed?
• How much say do you have in choosing suppliers?
• Did Subway’s advertising programs satisfy your needs?
• How much did Subway help you in the beginning?
I would be grateful if you can help me. You can contact me either at home or on my cell phone, day or evening.
918- 555-9983 (Home)
918- 555-8838 (Cell)