Posted by Grace on Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 11:28am.
This is the least mountainous country of Southern Europe.
in my book, it says all of them are mountainous.
Geography - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 11:39am
Looking at these maps, I'd say it was a tossup between Italy and Portugal.
(Broken Link Removed)
I'd vote for Portugal as being least mountainous.
Geography - drwls, Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 11:41am
Portugal is the least mountainous.
Italy has the southern Alp); Spain has the Pyrenees, and Greece has some high mountains (like Mt. Olympus and Mt. Parnassus, near Delphi) in a range called the Pindos. The Matterhorn is on the Italian border.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geography - which is more mountainous northern or southern asia?
- Geography - Is this correct? Southern Asia is more mountainous than Northern ...
- 6th grade geography, France - Why do you think that the central government of ...
- Geography - While looking at a political map of Western Europe, answer these ...
- Geography - Oct. 1: We're starting the last leg of our trip. Good thing! We're ...
- 7th grade social studies help quick please - 1. Who invented the caravel, or the...
- Geography - 1 Why has there been a lot of internal migration within Italy? 2 ...
- 9th grade global - one effect of rgged, mountainous geography on the ...
- history - Where does the least amount of rain fall in Europe? Portugal Spain ...
- world geography - which part of europe has advanced communications and ...