Posted by Ethan on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 6:57pm.
take the first definition then double one letter to spell a word
Slang word for a police officer - cop
A place wher chickens are kept - coop
Your male boy -
before long -
A written sales pitch -
To put two and two together
longing for something to happen -
jumping up and down on one foot -
english - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 7:04pm
What do you think the other two pairs are. Hint: a written sales pitch has only two letters.
english - jake, Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 4:58pm
take the first definiton then double the consanant you idiot
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language arts - There is this paper that my teacher gave me and its sooooooo ...
- english - Remove one letter from word#1, and replace it with another letter at ...
- Listening - I need to find the answer to this riddle. I followed the directions ...
- math - 2.-The longest one-word name of any place in America is ...
- crt - To introduce an unusual or unfamiliar word, to coin new words, or to ...
- English - Let's play the Word Relay Game. Look at the arrow. The first word on ...
- math - Robert has three boxes of letters: The first box contains the six letters...
- 7th grade - What is the definition of the word "hamebells" from the book "The ...
- Police Officer - Can some one please explain tome why Police Officer should not ...
- CHECK!! - Robert: In the future, in the subject box, but the subject. In this ...