Posted by jessica on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 3:21pm.
this is what my lab report looks like (minus the graph of the first part)
im stuck on part II
A. unknown 1
melting point range (uncorr) 50.0-53.0
melting point range (corr) 50.2-53.2 (because of graph from part 1 of experiment)
melting point average 51.7
b unknown 2
melting point range (uncorr) 65.0-67.0
melting point range (corr) 65.6-67.6 (because of graph from part 1 of experiment)
melting point average 66.6
mix melting point range of unknown 2 with
compount mp range
unknown 2 is benshydrol
include your calibration curve with this report. after the calibration curve is returned to you, tape it in your lab notebook
how do I do this???
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Student in O-Chem Lab conducts a melting point experiment with an ...
- chem - A student in 51LA conducts a melting point experiment with an unknown ...
- chemistry - Say you have two substances, A and B. A has a melting point of 300 ...
- chemistry - Urgent. The melting point of pure acetylsalicylic acid is 135 ...
- Chemistry - Melting Point Determinations 1. Melting range of impure vanillin 2. ...
- Melting point - Could you tell me what the melting point for a crystallized ...
- Chemistry - student perform 2 melting point determinations on a crystalline ...
- org. chem. - A student who was isolating aspirin stopped the experiment after ...
- organic chem/ melting pt lab - why does a soluble impurity reduce the melting ...
- chemistry - Melting point experiment: how do i know the calibration curve? we ...