Posted by ADAM CORN on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 10:07am.
George Bernard Shaw's plays illustrate their author's dedication to which cause?
ENGLISH ! - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 10:20am
Ooops! You forgot to tell us what YOU THINK the answer is.
And ... if these are questions on a quiz, test, or exam, you should NOT be posting them here.
ENGLISH ! - ADAM CORN, Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 10:26am
i think a. now what do u think?
ENGLISH ! - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 10:32am
Read carefully, especially Context and Characters.
ENGLISH ! - Panda, Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 12:28pm
Lol. That's a question on my exam.
ENGLISH ! - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 11:44am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- grammar - George Bernard Shaw was popular in English and American theaters. ...
- United States Government - Capitalism is a system that may be seen as the ...
- Social Studies - Definitions for Government: Communism, Nazism, Democracy, ...
- social studies - Can you define the following words as related to Social Studies...
- Grammar - For each sentence write whether the sentence is in the active or ...
- history - What is the difference between utilitarianism and socialism? A: ...
- english - Q.Each line contains a mistake and error>Find error and replace it ...
- technology - The idea that social and economic inequalities must be to the ...
- English - Define Socialism. George Orwell doesnt think Socialism can work. WHY? ...
- English - 1. George Bernard Shaw criticized The Importance of Being Earnest for ...