Which sentence do you think does not agree with the true facts of coral reefs?
1. Off shore coral reefs are the cause of terrible storms in coastal communities.
2. Coral reefs form when the shells of thousands of corals join.
3. Sponges gives out chemicals that harden around their soft bodies to form coral heads.
4. water pollution form oil, gas, and fertilizers can damage corals.
5. Young fish live in and around coral reefs
Biology (alert!) - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 9:23am
Alert! Even I, a non-science person, can tell which one of these is incorrect.