Posted by Meh on Monday, January 17, 2011 at 6:10pm.
Which of the following statements is generally not true about state intermediate appellate courts?
A. Appellate court decisions are final and further appeal is not possible.
B. The appellate court reviews the record of the trial court.
C. The appellate court allows the parties to introduce new evidence so long as it was not previously introduced at the original trial.
D. The appellate court usually allows the parties to file briefs outlining support for their positions.
E. The appellate court allows the parties to make oral arguments outlining their position.
business - SraJMcGin, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 6:33pm
To know what IS true, try some of the following links:
business - Anonymous, Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 6:49pm
. Appellate court decisions are final and further appeal is not possible.
business - Anonymous, Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 6:50pm
. The appellate court reviews the record of the trial court
business - knkn, Monday, February 29, 2016 at 7:32pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- pleasse check social studies - The type of jurisdiction to consider the ...
- Forensic Psychology - The case describes an appellate legal opinion or court ...
- Law - When an appellate court reverses a lower court’s decision, it: A. sends ...
- American government - Thus is the political institution that sets national ...
- Legal studies - What happens when an appellate court reverses a lower court’s ...
- cjs 220 - what are the methods of judicial selection for federal appellate, ...
- Social Studies - 1. The two kinds of courts that make up Georgia’s judicial ...
- socialstudies PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS - 1. The two kinds of courts that make up ...
- Social Studies-I need help on this 1st part--Thank - 1. The two kinds of courts ...
- American Government - what kind of state court system is set up so that trial ...