Posted by ashley on Monday, January 17, 2011 at 5:48pm.
-3(4b-10) = .5(-24b=60)
find the value of b
math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 5:51pm
Why do you have two equal signs in this equation?
math - helper, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 5:55pm
-3(4b-10) = .5(-24b+60)
-12b + 30 = -12b + 30
all values of b are solutions
math - ashley, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 6:18pm
i'm sorry the second equals sign should be a + sign
math - helper, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 6:41pm
see solution above,
I figured that the second '=' sign was supposed to be '+'
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college math - (24b^3+16b^2+24b+39)/(4b+4)
- Algebra - how do you solve this problem? (24b^3+16b^2+24b+39)/(4b+4)
- english 24 - Vague pronouns 24a. When the car hit a tree, it made a terrible ...
- math - 24b^4c^3 / 6b^2c A) 3b^2c^2 B) 4b^4c^2 C) 4b^3c^2 D) 4b^2c^2 E) 3b^4c^3
- math - i need help with operation with polynomial--------------------- 1) (x^2...
- Math - Please help me I am terrible at math, and this is my last class before ...
- Math - Simplify: [(a^2-16b^2)/(2a-8b)] divided by [4a+16b)/(8a+24b)] Please Help...
- math - Factor each expression completely: 18b²+24b-10 Thanks in advance. factor ...
- MATH HELP - Select the polynomial that is a perfect square trinomial. 9x^2 + 9x...
- Beginning Algebra - We had a substitute in math on friday and we got a worksheet...