Posted by deena on Monday, January 17, 2011 at 3:36am.
(x^3 y)/(y^(1/2) x^(-2) )
trig - Reiny, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 10:00am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- precalc - Suppose that z1=6-8i. Find: A. The Trig Form of the complex number z1...
- calculus - 1. what trig function has an amplitue of 1 and negative values for ...
- math - could someone please refresh my memory of the basic trig functions? ex) ...
- Trig - Find (if possible) the trig function of the quadrant angle. sec 3pi/2
- trig - How do you solve cos(2arcsin 1/4) using inverse trig. functions??!! ...
- trig - express the trig. ratios sinA,secA n tanA in terms of cotA.
- trig - What is the shift along x of the following trig functions? y = (3sinx/2...
- trig - What kind of reflections are the following trig functions? y = 3cos(x-1) ...
- trig - find the 5 trig ratios when sin theta = -5/13 and lies in quadrant 3
- trig - simplify to a constant or basic trig function.. 1+tan(x)/1+cot(x)