Posted by dena on Monday, January 17, 2011 at 3:20am.
Ido not understand why the rt triangel was in ratio of 1:√3:2 in Sue's question
where in triangle abc c isthert angle and sin a √3/2 - find csc b-please explain where the 1 comes from
trig - Anonymous, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 9:29am
(We know that in rt triangle
SO P=_/3 , H=2
ACB is rt triangle
by pythagoras theorem
trig - deena, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 12:13pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Inverse trigonometric functions - How to find the value of arctan(2 sin (pi/3)) ...
- Algebra - 1. Simplify the expression: 4√18+5√32 A.45√2 B.32...
- Math - Find an equation of the line that bisects the obtuse angles formed by the...
- 8th grade algebra - Can you check my answers? 1. 3√20/√4 = 3√(...
- Algebra - Check My Work - For Question 1-8 Simplify the Radical Expression...
- Math help Ms. Sue please - 1. What is the simplified form of the expression? 7m^...
- heeeeeeelp geometry - In a triangle ABC, BK is an angle bisector. A circle with ...
- Trig - If secx = 8 and -pi/2 < x < 0, find the exact value of sin2x Use ...
- algebra 1 help - simplifying square roots 1) find volume of this prism? v=bwh b...
- Algebra - How would i complete these problems? 1. (√6mn)^5 2. ^3√16x...