Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 9:26pm.
use the quadratic formula to solve for x, 3x^2 + x -8=0
- college math 209 - helper, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 9:32pm
x = - b ± (sqrt(b^2 - 4ac))/2a
3x^2 + x - 8 = 0
a = 3, b = 1, c = -8
what do you need help with?
I gave you the formula, you give it a try, post your work if you get stuck.
tutors do not do your homework. they are here to help you do your work.
- college math 209 - Bosnian, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 10:47pm
In google type
"quadratic equation online"
when you see list of results click on:
Whenn this page be open in rectacangle type your equation,and click option solve it
and you will see solution Step-by-step
- college math 209 - Andrell, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 9:52am
I really need help with my math/209 I took 208 3 years ago, and now I am taking the second part and I am so lost. How can I get some help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- College Math II - Solve by using the quadratic formula. x^2 + 6x + 6 = 0 I am ...
- Math - Use the quadratic formula to solve each of the following quadratic ...
- math - (4.35E-2 - x)(7.56E-2 -x ) ============================ (0.324 + 2x)2 ...
- College Algebra - Use quadratic formula to solve: 5x^2-10x+6=0
- math,algebra - can someone help me out factor out this 0=16t^2-122t+180 i have ...
- Math - Solve for the zeros of the function using the quadratic formula. 3x^2=-4x...
- College Algebra - Solve the following equation in the complex number system x^4+...
- math - use the quadratic formula to solve this equation. 4x^2-8x+3=5 use the ...
- math help - write the quadratic equation whose roots are -4 and -5 and whose ...
- math help how do i do this - Decide which part of the quadratic formula tells ...