Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 9:00pm.
solve for y, 5y^2-13y=6
I did forget the exponent the first time..
- college math 209 - MathMate, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 9:04pm
Gather terms on the right-hand-side, and factor:
5y^2-13y-6 = 0
y=3/5 or y=2
- college math 209 - Bosnian, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 10:55pm
In google type
"quadratic equation online"
when you see list of results click on:
When this page be open in rectacangle type your equation,and click option solve it
You will see solution Step-by-step
Answer this Question
- college math 209 - solve for y, 5y^-13y=6
- Math - Solve the system using any algebraic method. 2x - 2y + z = 3 5y - z = -31...
- math - solve in three variables.. I'm very confused if what equation is the ...
- college math 209 - solve the equation (x+4)^2=2x^+19x+46
- college math 209 - solve for u, where u is a real number ău - 18 = 2
- math - Simplify each exponent. 'Write the answer in standard form and exponent ...
- college math 209 - use the quadratic formula to solve for x, 3x^2 + x -8=0
- solution - 5y^2-13y+6 If you wish to factor, the factors are: (5y - 3)(y - 2) ...
- Math - ^=exponents /= divide So I am not sure how to do this. It is an example ...
- Math - 9 exponent 0+64(3+5)exponent negative 2 Please help me solve this problem...