Posted by Jessica Fuentes on Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 8:57pm.
In writing the title for a painting, shoulld I italicize, underline, or both??
Writing - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 9:00pm
You can either underline or use italics, but not both.
I prefer to use italics when I'm typing.
Writing - Jessica Fuentes, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 9:01pm
Writing - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 9:02pm
Writing - helper, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 9:03pm
from About dotcom, Homework/Study tips
"Individual works of art like paintings and sculptures are underlined or italicized"
* Michelangelo's David
* Mona Lisa
* The Last Supper
* The Pieta
A photograph, which is much smaller than a work of art, is placed in quotation marks!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - If you are writing an essay about a narrative in your textbook, do you...
- grammar - on a powerpoint, do you italicize or underline the title and subtitle ...
- Grammar - Since I am supposed to write in MLA format, must I underline or ...
- English-Essay Writing - When writing an essay about a book I know you underline ...
- APA citation - I am unsure, with APA when you write the title of a book in text...
- English - I'm writing an essay about sexist advertisements. When writing on such...
- English - Alright I'm writing an MLA Essay about Through The Looking-Glass, a ...
- Early childhood - School-age children generally develop writing skills in which ...
- educating young children with diverse abilities pa - which one of the following ...
- writing - i need help finding a title for my paper. im writing it about my ...