Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 6:23pm.
- Math? - Writeacher, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 6:25pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words, including obscure abbreviations, are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- college 209 - helper, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 6:39pm
what does the ~ over the a mean?
does '2a7' mean 2a^7 ('a' to the 7th power) ?
- college 209 - Anonymous, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 6:46pm
that's means square root
- college 209 - helper, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 7:00pm
square root of ?
does it mean 2(sqrt7)?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college 209 - multiply (2 sqrt 7 -5 sqrt 3)(8 sqrt7-5 sqrt 3)
- chemistry - The problem si 209/83bi+64/28NI=272/111Rg+1/0n How to calculate the ...
- math - What is the value of t in the equation below? (7^-64)x(7^-150)/(7^-7)x(7^...
- college math 209 - find the values for x and y 4x - 9= -15 -3x - 4y = 22
- college math 209 - solve for y, 5y^-13y=6
- college math 209 - simplify the following expression -(x) + 4 (4 v + 2x)
- college math 209 - solve the equation (x+4)^2=2x^+19x+46
- college math 209 - solve for u, where u is a real number ãu - 18 = 2
- Math 209-College Mathematics II - How do you factor this completely: x^3 + ax + ...
- college math 209 - use the quadratic formula to solve for x, 3x^2 + x -8=0