Posted by Franco on Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 6:18pm.
I forgot to include the following sentences.
1) I had a stomachache OR I had stomach ache?
2) I have a terrible sore throat. I think you should take a dose (can you say an effervescent tablet) of anti-inflammatory after main meals (lunch, dinner) and a tablespoonful/teaspooful of syrup before going to bed. (a cup of hot milk with honey?)
3) I think you should go to a physotherapist and have a massage.
4) I cut my finger while I was slicing some bread. The surgeon put five stitches on my finger.
5) I fell off the hose and I broke my right ankle. I had my leg put in plaster. (I had a cast on my leg for a month. OR I was in a plaster for a month).
6) The doctor prescribed a painkiller to be taken twice a day on a full stomach.
7) As I had diarrhoea the doctor prescribed milk enzymes to be taken on an empty stomach.
8) I think you should go to the eye specialist (not 's) and have your eyes tested. I think you should have your blood pressure taken and your blood tested.
English - Writeacher, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 6:25pm
1. Keep "a"
2. Delete the words in parentheses. The rest is fine. (I don't think an antacid will help with a sore throat, though!!)
3. spelling --> physiotherapist
4. in my finger (not "on...")
5. I fell off the ______. (Do you mean "house"?)
"I had a cast on my leg for a month."
6. - OK
7. - OK
8. Right -- no 's on "specialist"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Can you please check the followwing statements on health please? Thank...
- English - Can you please check if everything is OK? I included your suggestions....
- English - I forgot to include these sentences. Thank you. 1)If you don't want to...
- math plz help - On a cold winter day in February, many students in Ms. Bush's ...
- English - Can you check if these sentences are OK please? I forgot to include ...
- English - I have a few more doubts on these sentences. Thank you for your help. ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. I have to check the ...
- English - Can you check these sentences for me, please? Thank you. 1) I had a ...
- English - 1. A few minutes later, the dog started to have a stomachache and we ...
- English - I have a few other questions I forgot to ask you in my previous post. ...