posted by Tiffany .
Write 5 sentences about the role of education in successful financial planning, in which you correctly use a different verb tense in each.
1. Education "is very" (simple present tense) important in your critical role for financial success.
2. I'm "trying" (present progressive) to receive my accounting degree.
3. By doing this I "will ensure" (future tense) my success.
4. I "have learned" (present perfect tense) in life, that our education is everything to our financial future.
5. Once I have my degree I "will be" (future progressive) a stronger financial provider for my family.
1. "very" is not part of the verb
2. verb is "am trying" ('m = am)
5. verb is future tense, not progressive