Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 1:04pm.
When policymakers set prices by legal decree, they...?
a. obscure the signals that normally guide the allocation of society’s resources.
b. are usually following the advice of mainstream economists.
c. improve the organization of economic activity.
d. are demonstrating a willingness to sacrifice fairness for the sake of a gain in efficiency.
Economics - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 1:09pm
Which do you think is the best answer?
Economics - Anonymous, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 1:13pm
I have no idea.
Economics - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 1:15pm
Do price controls cover up normal distrubtion of resources? Do economists usually advocate price controls? Do price controls improve organization? Who is sacrificing fairness when price controls are instituted?
Economics - Anonymous, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 1:18pm
Economics don't generally advocate price controls. but i really don't know what the answer is
Economics - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 1:29pm
This article should help you understand price controls.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- economics - When policymakers set prices by legal decree, they a. improve the ...
- Economics - Is the answer D on this question: 1. The basic principles of ...
- economics - Discuss similarities and differences in the roles economists play as...
- Economics - What is an economic concept necessitating choices and priorities in ...
- Micro Economics - Economists believe that resources should be used as ...
- Economics - why do the conditions characteristic of competitive markets normally...
- Economics - “Prices contribute to the efficient production and distribution of ...
- economics - How can you justify the existence of government-granted monopolies ...
- ECONOMICS - What is the economic term for productive resources that provide a ...
- Microecomonics (need to see if i got these right - 1. Microeconomics deals with...