Posted by zion on Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 12:18am.
Inv. No. Check
Date Description Name or Date No. Terms Amount
Dec. 16 Merchandise sold (cost $4,600) Hanna Seppa 916 2/10, n/30 $7,700
17 Received credit memo on returned merch. Funk Company Dec. 15 1,040
17 Purchased office supplies KK's Supply Company Dec. 16 n/10 EOM 615
18 Received credit memo on returned merch. KK's Supply Company Dec. 17 40
20 Issued credit memo on returned merch. Bo Brown Dec. 15 500
21 Purchased store equipment KK's Supply Company Dec. 21 n/10 EOM 6,700
22 Received payment less discount Hanna Seppa Dec. 12
23 Paid invoice less discount Crossland Company Dec. 15 623
24 Sold merchandise on credit (cost $600) Shilo Jones 917 1,200
24 Paid inv. less discount and return Funk Company Dec. 15 624
25 Received payment less discount and return Bo Brown Dec. 15
26 Purchased merchandise and invoice Crossland Company Dec. 25 2/10, n/60 8,100
29 Sold office supplies for cash at cost 50
30 Issued check to owner for personal use Ken Choi 625 3,500
31 Check issued for sales salaries Jamie Inman 626 2,020
31 Issued check for electric bill Access Electric Company 627 710
31 Cash sales for last half of month (cost $11,200) 29,600
Check figure: Trial balance totals $219,408
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - BISHOP COMPANY Inv. No. Check Date Description Name or Date No. ...
- Accounting urgent - Prepare the journal entries to record the following ...
- Accounting urgent - Ellis Co. sold merchandise to Rather Co. on account, $7,150...
- accounting - Write the journal entries to record the following transactions. A) ...
- accounting - Question 2.) Hawkeye Electric Company engaged in the following ...
- Accounting - Hawkeye Electric Company engaged in the following transactions ...
- Math - (Mix and Match) Instructions: choose an item from (a), (b), (c), (d) or (...
- accounting - Fill in the blanks in the following separate income statements a ...
- ashford - At the beginning of 2012, the Jeater Company had the following ...
- accounting - general ledger entry: sold $700 of merchandise (that had cost $220...