Posted by John on Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 6:32pm.
Information can be evaluated using which of the following characteristics?
D. All of the above.
E. A & C above.
I chose D because it seems that one would want all of those characteristics for a good piece of info. I'm not 100 % sure about repeatability, though.
Research - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 6:38pm
Scientific information from experiments needs to be repeatable. If three scientists do the same experiment, but find different answers, the research of all of them is questionable.
I agree that D is the best answer.
Research - John, Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 8:40pm
Thank you! I was wondering if it was a trick question!
Research - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 8:43pm
Another example occurred to me. If, in an election year, one poll shows Candidate A ahead and another poll shows Candidate B ahead, neither poll is reliable because they aren't repeatable.
Research - Steve, Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 9:18pm
Ah yes that does make sense. Thank you!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Speech - Group communication should be evaluated according to which of the ...
- english - Reciting includes a: verbalizing information b: saying main ideas ...
- English II - One way to make the overall message of this article more objective ...
- eng 122 - the introduction includes which of the following? (Points : 1) ...
- English - 1. Verbal communication refers mainly to: A. vocal quality. B. pitch. ...
- just for fun - Select an organization that you have worked for or one that you ...
- HISTORY - 9-10. Since almost all Native American tribes were ,_______________ ...
- Algebra - What would be the missing piece of information given the following ...
- Psychology - 1.Which of the following is an example of something that remains ...
- Psychology - A hypothesis is an educated guess and as such must have the ...