Posted by Anna on Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 5:57pm.
How much does a four sided polygon equal??
Geometry - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 6:03pm
How much WHAT does a four-sided polygon equal?
Geometry - Anna, Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 6:09pm
How many degrees, like a triangle equals 180 degrees
Geometry - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 6:15pm
Geometry - drwls, Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 6:17pm
The sum of the internal angles of any four-sided polygon (which is also called a quadrilateral) is 360 degrees.
Geometry - helper, Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 6:18pm
Sum of measures of interior angles of a polygon of n sides = (n - 2 )*180 deg
polygon with 4 sides,
n = 4
(n - 2)*180
(4 - 2)*180
2*180 = 360
Geometry - Anna, Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 6:24pm
Thank You guys soo much :))
Geometry - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 6:26pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Identifying patterns - If the pattern of polygons continues, how many sides will...
- geometry - 1) In a regular polygon the difference between the interior angles of...
- Geometry - If the sum of the measures of the interior angles of a n-sided ...
- Geometry - Homework Help Forum: geometry Posted by behzad on Monday, August 9, ...
- Algebra - The interior angles of a regular polygon are all equal. What is the ...
- Math - Which has the largest perimeter, Polygon A or Polygon B? Polygon A is a ...
- geometry - Show that centeral angle of n-sided regular polygon is 360/n
- geometry - I am trying to find the interior and exterior angles of a 9 sided ...
- geometry - Can some one please help me figure the angles out? sorry I can't copy...
- geometry - If a polygon is a kite, which statement is not true? a. The polygon ...