Posted by Sara on .
What do you think about what I wrote? Please give me feedback! And what grade would you give it?
(This homework question was removed due to a copyright claim submitted by K12 Inc.)
The biggest art movement that came out of World War One was the Dada movement. The Dada was a movement that saw aspects and society of modernism as the source cause of World War One. Artists who made Dada’s art rejected the conventional standards of regular art and created art different from the other terms. They believed that the logic and reason lead to the war. Because of this, they decided to embrace the opposite. Whatever the other artists were trying to make their art look like, they did the complete opposite. Believed it was that rejection of society would ruin what had destroyed their personal lives a lot. The Dada movement created the new view of art, or modern art such as our music, paintings, literature, and the fads of the post-modern era.
You have not followed all the directions in your assignment.
1. Discuss the influence of World War I
2. and its aftermath on the arts.
3. Explain what events or experiences inspired artists of all kinds to experiment with new approaches.
4. Then describe the changes that came about in two of the following fields—
literature (poetry and prose).
1. Discuss the influence of World War I and its aftermath on the arts. Explain what events or experiences inspired artists of all kinds to experiment with new approaches. Then describe the changes that came about in two of the following fields—painting, music, and literature (poetry and prose).