Posted by pat on Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 10:52pm.
I need help with my math .What is the least Common Multiple (LCM) for 6,4,and 8.?
please! show how you get the answer. cause, i got( 2,2,2) i'm not sure of myself at all. thank you!
another one problem i'm really confuse is the Write a 9- digit numeral with
3 in the hundredths place,
6 in the ten-thousands place,
4in the thousandths place,
5 in the hundred-thousands place,
2 in the ten place,and 0 in all other places. ---.---.---? please! help me..
- 5th math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 11:07pm
LCM means the smallest number that each of those numbers will go into.
Look at the multiples of your numbers:
4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32
6, 12, 18, 24, 30
8, 16, 24, 32
What is the smallest number that is divisible by all three numbers?
For your second problem, study this chart.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math - what is the least common multiple The least common multiple is ...
- math - I don not understand how to do least common mutiples. Can I please get ...
- Algebra II - Our current assignment is to find the LCM, Least Common Multiple of...
- 5th math - what is the least common multiple (LCM)for 15 and 45? There are 16 ...
- 5th math - what ist he mean for the following nubers? 33,41,37,27,32. can you ...
- math - (1)Robert is thinking of two numbers. Their greatest common factor is 6. ...
- Math - I still do not understand fractions?????? 2/3 + 1/3 + 5/6 = divide all of...
- MATH - HOW DO LEAST COMMON MULTIPLES WORK. IT SAYS THERE IS A PROBLEM TO SOLVE ...
- Math - Find the least common multiple (LCM) of 10 and 6 . Answer =30
- Math - I still do not understand Today was my first day learning how to add 3 ...