Posted by Tom on Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 7:20pm.
examine each source below and write in paragraph form, a response in which you:
-interpret each source to identify and explain the perspective(s) related to Nationalism.
-identify and discuss one or more ideological concepts that are refleted in the sources.
-Use your knowlage and understandings of social studies and the information in the sources to support your idea.
"the lines of red are blood, nobly and unselfish shed by men who loved the liberty of their fellowmen more than they loved their own lives and fourtunes. God forbid that we would ever use the blood of America to freshen the colour of the flag. But if it should ever be necessary, that flag will be coloured once more, and in being coloured will be glorified and purified." - Woodrow Wilson, flag day speech.
"No matter how this aim sounds, this new century must become the century of humanity, when we as human beings rise above race, creed, colour, religion, and national self-interest and put the good of humanity above the good of our own tribe." - Lietenant-General Romeo Dallaire
social studies 20-1 (URGENT) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 7:25pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
social studies 20-1 (URGENT) - Writeacher, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 7:29pm
Please note that we don't do students' homework for them. Be sure to go back into your textbook or use a good search engine. http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/
Once YOU have come up with attempted answers to YOUR questions, please re-post and let us know what you think. Then someone here will be happy to comment on your thinking.
social studies 20-1 (URGENT) - larry, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 8:44pm
social studies 20-1 (URGENT) - Tom, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 11:06pm
thats the thing i do not know what these sources mean and how they relate to nationalism. if smeone explains them to me then i can do the rest myself.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - POSITION PAPER With the source provided below write an essay (4...
- crithical thinking - Critical Analysis Forms Fill out one form for each source. ...
- business - I am having trouble picking two oppossing views in the world today. ...
- author - • Choose two topics from the Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center that ...
- critical think - Choose two topics from the Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center ...
- critical thinking - 1 Identify the principal issue presented by the source. 2 ...
- Social Studies 20-1 - Can someone explain to me what these sourses mean and how ...
- Science - 3) what 2 chemical contaminants that can be found in a freshwater ...
- CRT 205 - ON Abortion 1 Identify the principal issue presented by the source. 2 ...
- Algebra2 - A quadratic equation can be written in vertex form or in standard ...