1) The book tells about/is about/deals with (are they all correct?) a boy who was killed in a car accident.
Since books don't talk, I'd ditch that first one! The other two phrasings are fine.
3)I spent Christmas day at home with all mu family. My mother cooked the Christmas lunch and we ate a lot.
"my" not "mu" -- comma after "lunch"
4) I enjoyed the salmon my aunt cooked and the stewed lamb which my mum prepared.
5) On New Year's Eve I had a party with my friends and I really had a good time.
comma after "friends"
6) From 3 January to 5 January I spent three days in the mountains with my friends. I enjoyed myself because I sang, played on the snow (with the snow?) and skated on ie with my friends.
comma after intro phrase; "played in the snow" and "ice" (not "ie").
8) On 6 January I played bingo with people from my parish.I returned to school on 10 January. My holidays were long but went by very quickly.
comma after intro phrase; space after period after "parish"
9) Can you say "if he had this word written on paper", he would tear it.
I don't understand that. If he had what word? Only one word? Would he tear up the word or the paper? ??
Algebra - 4(x-2)=7(1+2x) what is x pleas pleas help
Pleas Check More Of My Work(MathGuru) - 1. Which line is the flattest (or is ...
English - Can you pleas check if the following sentences are correct? Thank you ...
English paper - i need to come up with a symbol for the them of "When you put ...
english - hi can someone please pleas help me. All I need is a thesis for this ...
English - Similies 1. As innocent as a lamb Metaphors 1. Love is a lemon-either ...
Calculus (pleas help I really need to check this) - Consider a window the shape ...
help - pleas help me soon ihave examnation on that
algebra 2 - pleas help me with my home work 00703600
Maths - 3(3-4d)=57 could you pleas show method thanks