Posted by sarah on Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 4:37pm.
- algebra - helper, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 4:41pm
not clear what you are dividing
- algebra - sarah, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 5:23pm
- algebra - helper, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 5:30pm
48x^9 - 24x^3 = 40x
divide by what ? I have no idea what the 8x is
you can't just type out a bunch of numbers
and say divide
example, you should write
3x^2 + 2 divided by 5
this is clear
- algebra - helper, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 6:28pm
if you are dividing by 8x,
you have to do polynomial long division
give it a try
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Did I do this problem the correct way if so is there a shorter way to ...
- alg2 check? - solve 3(8x-2)=46-2(12x+1) 24x-6=46-24x+2 24x-6=48-24x 48x-6=48 48x...
- algebra - 24x^4-12x^3+48x^2/-4x=6x^3-3x^2-4x
- algebra - 24x^4-12x^3+48x^2/-4x 24x^4-12x^3+12(-1) 24x^4-12x^3+(-12x) 2x^4-12x^3...
- MATH Algebra - 48x + 32y/32 I have 48x/32 & 32y/32 = 3x/2 + 2y/2 = 3x/2 + y Am ...
- algebra - 40x^8-56x^4+24x divided by 8x Is this correct? 5x^7-7x^3+3
- algebra - Use polynominal long division to divide -4x^3+24x^2-24x+4 by x^2-5x+1
- algebra - How would you solve this one 40x^5-56x^4+24x^3 divided by -8x^2
- Algebra - Find the product: -6x(-8x^2+x+5) A)-14x^3-5x^2-x B)48x^3+x+5 C)48x^3-...
- calculus - i need to find the derivative using chain rule: (x^2 + 2x - 6)^2 (1-x...