Posted by samantha on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 10:36pm.
is 2,340 divisible by 90? how do you know?
- math - Princess, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 10:37pm
Divide 2,340 by 90. If its a whole number than its divisible. If it appears to be something like 24.675757
then its not divisible. This seems to be easy math.
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 10:40pm
Yes. It is divisible.
What you may mean is it evenly divisible.
- math - samantha, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 10:41pm
but how do you know?
- math - Marcie <3s Jeffrey, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 10:42pm
i think im agreeing with ms. sue. when its not evenly divisible or divisible at all, wont there be like a line above the non-terminating numbers that signifies it will go on forever and ever? is it like called a repeater bar? lolz sorry, im not very good at math...D=
- math - samantha, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 10:44pm
thanks too all that helped.. and marcie its okay thanks anyways:)
- math - Marcie <3s Jeffrey, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 10:49pm
- math - pearl sunshine, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 12:12am
yes it is i myself didit samm
- math - boo blue, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 6:38pm
is 2340 divisible by 90?how do you know?
Answer this Question
- Math - The question is this: You know that a number is divisible by 6 if it is ...
- math - is 504 divisible by 2,4,6,8 is 111 divisible by 3,9 is 3,217 divisible by...
- Math PLEASE HELP!!! - Which of the following is false? a. A number that is ...
- Math - True or fals: a number is divisible by 8 if it is divisble by 4 and ...
- Math - Divisibility and Factors - If c and d are integers, d is divisible by 30...
- Math - Which of the following is false? a. A number that is divisible by 3 and ...
- math - The following conjectures were made by students. Are they true or false? ...
- Math - If c and d are integers, d is divisible by 30, and cd is divisible by 20...
- math - Who proved this statement using deductive reasoning? If a, b, and c are ...
- teaching math - Indicate whether the deductive reasoning used is an example of ...