Posted by Jerry on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 9:46pm.
Complete the table below:
Enter all letters containing appropriate descriptions for each of the equations below.
a. precipitation reaction
b. neutralization reaction
c. oxidation reduction reaction
d. molecular equation
e. complete (total) ionic equation
f. net ionic equation
(Enter your answers in alphabetical order without commas or spaces. You must enter the letter(s) for all of the appropriate descriptions for each equation.)
H2SO4(aq) + Ca(OH)2(aq) 2 H2O(l) + CaSO4(s)
H+(aq) + OH(aq) H2O(l)
Zn(s) +2 H+(aq) Zn2+(aq) + H2(g)
CH4(g) + 2 O2(g) CO2(g) +2 H2O(g)
SiCl4(l) + 2 H2O(l) 4 H+(aq) + 4 Cl(aq) + SiO2(s)
Fe3+(aq) + 3 Cl(aq) + 3 K+(aq) + OH(aq) Fe(OH)3(s) + 3 Cl(aq) + 3 K+(aq)
- Reaction Descriptions - bobpursley, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 9:49pm
and what is your thinking?
- Reaction Descriptions - Angela, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 9:55pm
Here is my thinking:
I already attempted the question once and equations 2 and 6 are correct. Now I only have one attempt left.
- Reaction Descriptions - Anonymous, Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 12:26am
I thought 2 isn't a neutralization??
- Reaction Descriptions - anonymous, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 1:30am
5. don't know
- Reaction Descriptions - anonymous, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 8:03pm
- Reaction Descriptions - Anonymous, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 8:16pm
number 5 is not af :/
- Reaction Descriptions - someone, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 8:21pm
- Reaction Descriptions - Jay, Friday, April 1, 2011 at 10:38pm
Is AE correct?
- Reaction Descriptions - Anonymous, Monday, April 4, 2011 at 3:26pm
YES it is.
- Reaction Descriptions - caitlin, Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 6:33pm
abd, bf, cf, cd, ae, ae
- Reaction Descriptions - chemlab, Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 11:39am
abd, bf, cf, cd, ae, ae is correct :)
Answer this Question
- chemistry - Consider the following reaction: Na2CO3 + NiCl2 š NiCO3 + 2NaCl ...
- Chemistry - Given the reactant side of the total ionic equation for the ...
- Chemistry - What type of reaction occurs when potassiumbromide solution is mixed...
- Chemistry - CaCl2(aq)+ Cs3PO4(aq) ---> Complete the reaction and classify as ...
- Electrochem - I have a table of standard potentials in water that gives a number...
- Chemistry - I'm supposed to balance a redox reaction that occurs in an acidic ...
- chemistry - write the balanced molecular and net iconic equations for the ...
- chemistry - Complete and balance the molecular equation, including phases, for ...
- Chemistry - Complete and balance the molecular equation, including phases, for ...
- Chemistry - If you could me solve ths is anyway, it would be much appreciated. A...