Posted by al on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 8:13pm.
If AD=16m, and CD=8m, find BD.
Math - helper, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 8:18pm
not enough info
is this a right triangle?
Math - al, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 8:26pm
Sorry, yes it is. I didn't see a way to post an image of it
Math - al, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 8:27pm
C is at the top point and D is at the base
Math - helper, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 8:34pm
there are four letters A, B, C, D
how can this be a right triangle?
Math - al, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 8:46pm
ok, I'll try and describe it for you.
A and C are on the bottom with A on the left and C on the right with C going up to B at 90˚ then B down to A. Then C goes across with a line to D which is in between B and A.
I hope that makes sense.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math b - i want to know if this is correct expand the following without using ...
- Physics - Given the following vectors, find the x and y components a. Ᾱ...
- chemistry - A lab tech had accidentally set out 16M HCl for this experiment. How...
- Calculus - A container in the form of a right circular cone (vertex down) has a ...
- Math - A 120m cable TV tower casts a 96m shadow. Find the height of a nearby ...
- math - Rose's garden is in the shape of a trapezoid. The ht is 16m one base is ...
- Math - Find the missing length for the pair of similar figures. A. 1.125m B 4.5m...
- math - In the following triangle, AB ⊥ CD and AC ⊥ BC CD is the ...
- math - what is the height of a triangle that the base is 16m and an area of 64m
- math - A rectangular garden plot 16m by 24m is to bordered by a strip of uniform...