Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 6:00pm.
1. the personalities of adopted children:
a. similar to personalities of other children in adoptive families
b. very similar to personalities of biologically related siblings
c. not very similar to personalities of adoptive parents
d. more similar to personalities of caregiver that biological parents
2. among employed women, the task of raising children is ecpecially likely to be associated with ________ marital satisfaction. The departure of mature children from home is typically associated with ________ marital satisfaction.
a. increasing; decreasing
b. decreasing; decreasing
c. increasing; further increasing
d. decreasing; further decreasing
3. the pop-out phenomenon illustrates that some stimuli almost inevitably trigger:
c. selective attention
d. hypnagogic sensations
4. both classical and operant conditioning are forms of:
a. associative learning
b. repondent behavior
c. observational learning
d. intrinsic motivation
5. tonya conducted a research project in which she arranged for people of different ages complete a survey of life satisfaction. she then compared the reports of life satisfaction across different age levels. tonya's research best illustrates a:
a. longitudinal study
b. normal curve
c. cross-sectional study
d. standard deviation
6. if a positive corrrelation between two sets of scores is displayed as a scatterplot, the points are clustered in a pattern that:
a. resembles a bell-shaped curve
b. extends from the lower left to the upper right of the graph
c. resembles a u shaped curve
d. extends from the upper left to the lower right of the graph
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AP Psychology - please check: 1. the personalities of adopted children: a. ...
- Social Studies - During the 1920s, what were the various personalities of Canada...
- PSYCHOLOGY HELP PLEASE!! - Research on interpersonal attraction has shown that ...
- Personalities - What is it like for a person to handle working with multiple ...
- Social Studies - What kind of personalities did Canada have in the 1920s? Here ...
- Intro to Psychology - Genetics and what we inherit from our biological parents ...
- l.o - do you agree with the statement below ? coverage of sport ,sport ...
- abnormal behavior - 1. Some criteria used for reaching a diagnosis cannot be ...
- psycholog - The DSM-IV The DSM-IV is an important tool for clinicians. It ...
- Genes - Genetics and what we inherit from our biological parents play a ...