Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 10:53am.
What is the other pronunciation for meld?
This is the one I have: 'meld
Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 10:59am
See if this is what you need.
Language Arts - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 11:04am
I am doing my WordMasters cards, and on the sheet my teacher gave me, it says that meld can be pronounced more than one way. I think it is supposed to be the same type of pronunciation, but the actual pronouncing of the word would be different.
Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 11:07am
I can think of only one way to pronounce "meld," but the dictionary shows two pronunciations. One is with an "e," and the other is "mɛld)."
Language Arts - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 11:10am
I will put that on there. Thank you. :)
Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 11:12am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - What is the pronunciation of unsavory?
- Physics - In a car crash, Car A rear ends Car B that stopped at a red light. ...
- language arts check - In the sentence "How could anyone get Elbures out of that ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- Language Arts - What is a good website where I can find the pronunciation of ...
- Language Arts - I have a Language Arts review crossword, and one hint is "...
- Language Arts - Think of some examples of how you change the following elements ...
- Language Arts - Flannel board stories encourage which of the language arts ...
- language arts - does anyone have the answers too language arts 7 A third read ...
- Language Arts - We have state testing this week [CRCT] and I'm reviewing for the...