August 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Chemistry - Acids and Bases
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
What's a good example of a balanced neutralization reactions involving strong acids and bases?
Chemistry - Acids and Bases -
, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 10:52pm
NaOH(aq) + HCl(aq) ==>NaCl(aq) + H2O(l)
Answer This Question
- A concept map was to be created on acids and bases. The concept ...
Chemistry - Acid and Bases
- In aqueous solution, classify these compounds as ...
Chemistry - Acids/Bases
- What kinds of compounds are typically strong bases? (...
- in our notes for strengths of acids and bases it says that you ...
- what are the strong acids and what is a good way to remember them what ...
- Write neutralization reactions for each of the following ...
- Is these true or false: -Every Bronsted-Lowry acid is ...
- Experimental results for hydrochloric acid (neutralization) are ...
- I'm stuck on a couple of similar problems ...
- Because solution pH is a measurement of either [H3O+] or [-OH] ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help