Posted by valerie on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 9:53pm.
Is Lake Erie considered a part of the Interior Plains?
- geology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 10:02pm
According to this site and map, Lake Erie is on the edge of, but not part of the Interior Plains.
- geology - valerie, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 10:09pm
I found that same info but another site states the Lake Erie is part of the Lowland Plains. Are they the same as the Interior Plains?? I am so lost and trying to research for my final. Thanks for your help Ms. Sue!!!!
- geology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 10:27pm
My best guess -- because I didn't find specific confirmation -- is that Lake Erie is part of the lowland plains -- which is part of the interior plains.
Geographers often don't have exact definitions of landforms -- and opinions vary, depending upon which geographer you read.
- geology - valerie, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 10:37pm
Thank you sooo much Ms. Sue you have no idea how much better I feel!!! I shot my instructor an email to confirm or denie this but I am going to continue to research it as it is. Who knows when he will get back to me. Thank you again!!!!!!
- geology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 10:41pm
You're very welcome. Good luck!
The most important part of your inquiry is to find out what your instructor wants.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Lake Michigan and Lake Huron have the same surface elevation of...
- 9geography - Lowland Regions of Canada How was the bedrock of the lowlands ...
- history - The Erie Canal connected Albany on the Hudson with A. Ontario. B. ...
- social studies - 1. During the War of 1812, the Americans were fighting for a) ...
- Social Studies - 1. During the War of 1812, the Americans were fighting for a) ...
- History - The Erie Canal ran from _____ NY, on Lake Erie to _______ NY at the ...
- geography - Will you please check my answers? 1. The largest lake in the world ...
- Socials - Why is there so much diversity in the interior plains region? There so...
- social studies - how are coastal plains and the interior plains different
- social studies - how are coastal plains and the interior plains alike