Posted by Franco on .
I forgot to include these few more sentences. Thank you.
1) As tradition my uncle dressed up (disguised himself as?) as Nikolaus and at midnight sharp he knocked at our door and brought us all the presents.
2)We didn't exchange the presents lying under the Christmas tree as most people do. My uncle filmed the handing out of the presents.
3) I was very pleased with all the presents I received.
4) I got a Wii, an I-pad and two computer games from my parents.
We didn't set off any crackers this year because it poured (it rained very heavily and we didn't want to get a cold).
5) I celebrate New Year's Eve with my friends in the mountains. We saw the fireworks from behind the window and we toasted the New Year with sparkling wine.
6) I made the following wishes.
I wished I would apply myself more at school, I would spend more time with my family, I would spend less money on clothes, I would do more sport (physical exercise?) and I would send fewer text messages to my friends.
7) What did you receive for Christmas from your grandparents?
1 - "dressed up" is fine; comma after "Nikolaus"
2 - OK
3 - OK
4 - "an iPad"
5 - "celebrated" - use "watched" instead of "saw" - comma after "window"
6 - I made the following wishes: that I would apply myself more at school, spend more time with my family, spend less money on clothes, play more sports, and send fewer text messages to my friends.
7 - OK