Posted by someone :D on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 5:18pm.
K im not trying to cheat or nothing
but im doing this exam im not asking for the answer i just need to understand the first part of the question more
it asks me to give a thesis statement for no gumtion and barrio boy, but what im trying to figure out is does it want a thesis statement that fits both or does it want a thesis statement for each?
thnxs to anyone who replys and yes im in k12
english - 132, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 5:20pm
According to my calculations, I believe that it is asking for both.
english - someone :D, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 5:22pm
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 5:22pm
"a thesis statement for no gumtion and barrio boy" = 1 thesis statement for 2 books, yes.
english - someone :D, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 5:26pm
ok that made makes more sense thanks appreciate it
english - 132, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 5:27pm
AHHH DON'T WORRY BOUT IT
english - no name, Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 1:13am
lol im from k12 too trying to figure that out this late lol
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - What would be a good thesis statement for a research paper on ...
- English :D - I'm writing an essay about medical experiments and the doctors in ...
- English - Which of the following is a common error in composing a thesis ...
- English II - Poisonwood Bible - I'm trying to come up with a thesis statement ...
- reading - the reason the test questions and answers is up there because its all ...
- writing thesis - So, I need a thesis statement for a research paper for Murder ...
- reading and writing - Which of the following is a common error in composing a ...
- Thesis statement - How do I write a thesis statement about why I choose Medical ...
- Math (Trying to understand) 4th - Hi I need help with something. I need to ...
- english - Ok, I really need help with this one. I need to finish this Lesson, I ...