Posted by Jamal on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 2:44pm.
what have many immigrants done for our country in 1900s???
What happend with the immigrants in 1900s when there went into the building?(Ellis Island)
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 2:54pm
Check some of these sites. Copy and paste the subjects in a Google search box.
Searches related to 20th century noted immigrants
italian immigrants 20th century
immigration early 20th century
irish immigration 20th century
jewish immigration 20th century
canadian immigration 20th century
german immigration 20th century
chinese immigration 20th century
immigration britain 20th century
About Ellis Island --
- social studies - AHS, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 3:03pm
Well many immigrants have made America a very diverse country because of all the cultures that came into America. They created jobs, and on a negative note, they increased housings and overcrowed tennants and made the living conditions horrible.
****cant answer second question, but i hope this helps you(=***********
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - help!!! What are the reason that immigrants in the 1900s came ...
- world history - Which of the following provides the most significant contrast to...
- social studies - How were the immigrants of the early 1900s similar to and ...
- History - Mark if the statement about Songhai is correct ? A) Angel Island had ...
- English - Can someone check my my post? Thank you very much in advance. Franco ...
- Social Studies (History) - What would be two concerns with women leaving their ...
- history grade 3 - Why did the immigrants have to go to Ellis Island
- Social Studies - Which of the following statements gives an opinion? New Mexico ...
- social studies-Ms. Sue - "Immigrants have frequently been accused of taking jobs...
- Social Studies (Ms. Sue) - What did Chinese immigrants and Mexican immigrants ...