Posted by mehboob on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 9:50am.
Supposed you have been hired as a Marketing Manager in a Multinational Company which is
dealing in high tech products. Company wants to launch a cell phone in the market which can
measure the Sugar level and Heart beat of the users. Since, it is a specialty product so it
requires very rational strategic decisions to be made in order to launch in new market. Selected
target market for your company is Lahore. Now you are required to prepare an analysis on the
following Ps of marketing before launching this new product in the market.
Product = Specialty
Place = Lahore
* As the target market comprises of the affluent or elites of the city, you need to devise
appropriate plan for this.
You are required to select the best option and justify your answer
• Less sale and high profit margin
• High sale and less profit margin
• Skimming strategy
• Penetration strategy
• Value exchange = Price
• Cost plus profit = Price
You are required to mention the proper plan for the promotion of this product under the
• Advertisement strategy
• Promotion strategy
- managment science - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 10:05am
What kind of HELP do you need? You need to be specific when asking questions here.
If all you do is post your entire assignment, with no evidence of thinking on your part, nothing will happen since no one here will do your work for you. But if you are specific about what you don't understand about the assignment or exactly what help you need, someone might be able to assist you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- marketing managment - Supposed you have been hired as a Marketing manager in a ...
- Marketing - Supposed you have been hired as a Marketing manager in a Food ...
- Business Management - You have recently been hired as a new manager hired into a...
- Algebra - You have been hired by a cell phone company to create two rate plans ...
- math - A market research company surveyed 2500 teenage cell phone owners. The ...
- Communication in the Workplace - Imagine that you have taken a new job as head ...
- marketing - 3. Now that we have discussed the concept of being customer oriented...
- mgf liberal arts - Four accounting majors, two economics majors, and three ...
- MGF 1106 - Four accounting majors, two economics majors, and three marketing ...
- businness - Regional Integration for and Against Articles • Felix, a U.S. ...